Study-In-Holland: 2022 AUAS Amsterdam Talent Scholarship for International Students. The (Amsterdam University of Applied Science) AUAS Amsterdam Talent Scholarship is open for international students willing to study in the capital Amsterdam city of the Netherlands.
The AUAS Amsterdam Talent Scholarship will cover half the affordable tuition fees of selected talented students to commence their study in the university in January 2023.
With the country’s superior standard of education and relatively low cost of living, studying in the Netherlands will give international students a true value for money. The average tuition fee for a degree program in the Netherlands for non-EU students is 6000 EUR/year, depending on the institution.
- Host Country: Holland
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: 50% Tuition (Up to €5000)
- Deadline: December 31, 2022
The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to attract excellent students from around the world. Students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) can apply for an Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS).
The ATS is awarded at the end of every academic year to successful non-EEA students who have been enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Not receive a full coverage scholarship covering the same period of studies
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the completed academic year, with a minimum average grade of 7,0
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship will cover fifty percent of the institutional tuition fee.
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS can download the application form.
After filling in all required data on the application form, the form should be submitted to the appropriate ATS contact person.
(contact details included on this page under Contacts for ATS), together with a copy of your residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list for the present academic year. You can make a request for the grade list at the education office.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.
Deadline: December 31, 2022