Multiple Recruitment at Superside Company- Partnerships Marketing Manager Hassle-free design for Enterprise teams
We are a tech creative company that enables seamless and productive remote creative collaboration and project management across the world.
We enhance the content and design production of our users by providing them with both a collaborative platform and teams of creatives.
We automate all the design operations that are necessary to creative work like staffing, briefing, project management, design feedback and asset delivery, without compromising on the quality of the design work.
Our clients access distributed, always-on design teams, focused on delivering first-rate design on a subscription basis. We currently deliver to customers such as Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, LVMH, Meta, Google, Twitch, Shopify, and others.
With 600+ people across 60+ countries, Superside is scaling-up while keeping this entrepreneurial startup mindset. We invite our people to explore and experiment with different solutions to achieve their goals.
Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Prosus Ventures, Luxor Capital, Slack Fund, and other renowned US-based tech investors. We raised US$30 million in 2021 and we are investing in technology and continue to hire top talent around the world. We currently have 200% year-over-year growth.
Superside is looking for an ambitious Partnerships Marketing Manager to join our Partnerships team and help scale our Partnership efforts. We are seeking an experienced, yet hands-on marketer to own marketing for Superside Partnership Program.
Reporting to the Director of Partnerships, your success in this role will be measured by your ability to drive awareness and attract new partners to the program, amplifying existing partner engagement to drive revenue from partnerships.
You will be responsible to attract & engage partners mainly in North America and UK, understanding the unique partner personas and their pain points, and determining the best channels, messaging, and positioning to test for each partner persona.
The ideal candidate is a creative, self-starting and driven individual with a proven track record in digital marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for partner program messaging and positioning, go-to-market programs.
Campaigns, creating partner engagement initiatives such as online and in-person events, creating compelling content, sales enablement and co-marketing activities with strategic partners.
While we celebrate diversity in our teams and we recruit globally, it is important to note that our hiring team is international, we operate in English and require all candidates to be fluent in English.
What You’ll be working on
- Develop marketing roadmap Superside partnership program (e.g., creating and executing high value campaigns/marketing initiatives to attract prospect partners and engage existing partners)
- Monitor and report on the performance of initiatives across relevant KPIs and present insights learned from each initiative
- Launch a channel to enable continuous engagement with the partners (e.g., Slack Channel) and identify engagement initiatives and roadmap, managing the community at the beginning
- Design and launch co-marketing activities with strategic partners, as well as evaluate the requests coming from the partner network
- Create and maintain marketing assets including competitive materials, pitch decks, partner success stories and video testimonials, to enable outbound partner sales representatives
- Report to the Director of Partnerships, and work closely with Sales and other teams in Superside
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 3+ years of hands-on full-stack marketing experience in a B2B SaaS/Tech context
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing, especially for B2B or SaaS companies
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Analytical, data-driven individual that trust their instincts in order to move fast
- High degree of flexibility and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Desire to roll up your sleeves, execute, and create scalable processes within a growing company
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
- Event and community management experience a plus
Why join us
We’re on a mission to create more equal opportunities globally. And with that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to reach out to the best talent no matter where they work.
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- We are a global company with 400+ subscription customers worldwide and are experiencing strong revenue growth. You will be exposed to all aspects of a business in startup mode and scaling quickly.
- We’re 100% distributed, so you can work from anywhere in the world.
- We value employee development and offer mentorship, meaningful work and many opportunities to step up and lead.
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing.
- The whole company is closely connected and aligned. We function in a trusting environment while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner.
- We’re just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either.
- We have a strong social mission. Your impact will extend beyond just the success of the company by making real-world improvements to fair wages and putting design and creativity at the forefront of marketing.
- Greet and meet (1:1): 30 minute call with a Talent Partner to discuss more information about Superside and the candidate’s experience. No need for formal prep beforehand.
- Ability test: The ability tests have been selected to measure the skills and competencies needed to succeed in the role.
- First interview with the Team Lead: An initial interview between you and your potential team lead to get to know each other and discover the role more extensively.
- Assessment: This is where you get to show your skills. We provide you with an hypothetical business case to solve. You’ll have usually between 24h and 48h.
- Final Interview: This will consist of a 45 minute discussion with a Team Lead. You’ll first be presenting your work and then you’ll dive deeper into your past experiences. We always set aside some time for your questions so don’t hesitate to prep some! We want to make sure we’re the right place for you as much as you’re the right fit for us!
- Offer: At this stage, it is clear we want you! We’ll make sure you want to join us too.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusioz
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.