Multiple Recruitment at Agent, Customer Services – Canada YYZ
Canada is a country located in the North American continent. It’s one of the countries of the world with immense opportunities to both citizens and immigrants from all over the globe.
The country has Ottawa as the capital city as well as Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto as the three largest city in the country. The country’s federal law is known to strictly frown towards discrimination whatsoever throughout the employment process in the country.
Multiple Recruitment at Agent, Customer Services – Canada YYZ. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off?
Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
What you’ll do
- In charge of security screening and passenger service procedures at check-in and in the gate area. Agents will be in contact with flight crews, passengers, and other customers, providing necessary information concerning travel.
- Provides assistance to passengers as requested or required.
- Process reservations, issue tickets and provide required check-in processes, ensuring compliance with all travel documentation and security procedures.
- Checks baggage and informs passenger of excess baggage charges in accordance with tariff rules. Able to lift and carry bags and boxes weighing up to 70 lbs. Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- As one of our customer service specialists, your work-life mission is to give our customers the best possible experience when they visit our store.
- Warm greetings, making people feel welcome and appreciated, and seeking every chance to offer and provide assistance come second nature to you in this role. Basically, you are a happiness hero who gets a buzz off making people’s day.We are currently seeking customer service help in the following department(s):
You’ll work behind our service counter shouting out greetings, engaging with customers and wrapping orders. When there’s a break in the customer rush, your responsibilities include re-stocking the showcase, preparing custom orders, tidying up, and taking on special tasks.
All you’ll need for success
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, according to operational needs.
- Willing to work weekends and shifts.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent personal grooming established by company standards.
- Proactive team player.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure.
- High school diploma.
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines.
Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.